We are looking for an experienced Video Editor to join our team. As a Video Editor at Sublime Media Group, you will be responsible for capturing, editing, and producing videos for internal and external purposes. Ultimately, as a video editor, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story.
- Edit video to include preselected music, interviews, sound clips and other important aspects of projects
- Gather and transfer all forms of media into editing software and ensure each was updated in the correct format
- Operate computer editing systems and equipment used for video media and effects
- Establish a clear understanding of the storyline and purpose of the video’s creation
- Improve video and sound quality using various video software
- Ensure the correct formatting and presentation for finalized videos according to client’s specifications
- Regularly collaborate with digital and marketing team
- Proven work experience as a video editor
- Must be proficient in Adobe Premiere
- Experience with Adobe After Effects and motion graphics a plus
- Ability to multitask and work on various projects simultaneously
- Creative experience in filmmaking and videography
- Ability to understand the desired outcome of a project when meeting with clients and the ability to bring them to life
- Ability to collaborate well with other creative professionals to supply clients with top-notch finalized products
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and references when applying.
We look forward to hearing from you.