Please enable the breadcrumb option to use this shortcode!
Who We Are
Co-Founder, Managing Director
Dude. Father. Husband. Movie enthusiast. Aspiring filmmaker. Loves dark chocolate,
long walks on the beach, and vampires of the non-sparkly variety. Jumped out of an airplane once. Lived.
Co-Founder, Creative Director, Marketing Consultant
Husband. Father. Filmmaker. Musician. Daydreamer. Lives with three dogs, a receding hair line and an unsatisfiable hunger to create. Loves traveling, video games, boats and incredible stories. Didn’t jump out of a plane once. Glad.
Austin Albany is a graduate of Western Kentucky University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Video Production. He is a two time Ohio Valley Regional Emmy Award recipient and has ten nominations. Austin co-founded Sublime Media Group in 2011 with the dream of helping businesses grow by using effective content marketing powered by creative storytelling.
His background in graphic design, motion graphics and animation helped separate Sublime Media Group from the start. Offering clients a variety of alternatives for sharing a company’s message helped build Sublime Media Group’s reputation as a solution and results driven creative agency.
Austin is a problem solver that loves a great challenge.
Woodworker. Computer Wiz. Lumberjack. Grows an incredible beard. Loves politics, cats, and a great night on the town. No, he will not fix your computer.
Marketing Strategist, Graphic Artist
Artist. Musician. Collector. The King of pop-culture references. Loves vinyl, good coffee, comics, and Big Brother. Don’t play Trivial Pursuit with this guy if you want to win.
Social Media Manager
D&D nerd. Dog person. Foodie. Loves horror, true crime, and all things spooky. Has a room full of board games. Might bake you cookies. Never had a custom Myspace theme.
Kayla Bitner is a two-time graduate of Western Kentucky University with a BIS in Organization and Communication of Ideas and a Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership. Since 2012, she has honed her skills as a digital media marketer in the southern Kentucky region. Through the course of her career, Kayla has marketed across many disciplines (including radio, higher education, and video games) and has taught social media marketing within the Gordon Ford College of Business, and she joined Sublime Media Group in 2019 as the agency’s first dedicated social media manager.
Project and Account Manager, Puppeteer
Christian. Husband. Father. Puppet Enthusiast. Is average at some impersonations and above average at others. Reads the last page of every book first. Loves The Muppets, Fruit Gum, and quality time with family and friends.
Homie. Film Enthusiasts. Shooter. Loves European soccer and craft beer. Plays too much golf. Has a Himalayan cat named Princess Laya. If you need a slightly less attractive Matt Damon impersonator.. look no further
Puppet Designer/Builder, Puppeteer
Puppeteer. Artist. Entrepreneur. Stud. Has a passion for building puppets, performing, and impersonations. Loves The Muppets, cartoons and super heros. Fact: can sew like a machine.
- WKU 2 Day Film Challenge 1st Place Entry – “punchline” 11/7/11
- MOFILM SXSW 2012 Festival 3rd Place Walmart – “Quadruplets”
- MOFILM Cannes Lions 2012 Festival 1st Place Adobe – “Save the Date”
- MOFILM Lollapalooza 2012 Festival 3rd Place Sovereign Santander – “Cash Independence”
- MOFILM Las Vegas 2012 Festival 5th Place AOL – “Aolien”
- MOFILM Las Vegas 2012 Festival 4th Place Chevrolet – “Get Your Cruze On”
- Ohio Valley Regional Emmy Award Winner – WKU Counseling “Anxiety PSA” – PSA Category
- MOFILM Rio 2013 Festival 4th Place Winner Mizuno – “The Power of All”
- MOFILM Texas 2013 Festival 5th Place Winner Purina – “What’s so Great About a Cat?”
- Ohio Valley Region Emmy Nomination – 2015 Motion Graphics Composition – Graphic Design Category
- Ohio Valley Region Emmy Nomination – 2016 WKU Football Intro – Editing Category
- Professional Marketing Association Markie Award 2017 – Gold Long Format Video
- Professional Marketing Association Markie Award 2017 – Silver Long Format Video
- Professional Marketing Association Markie Award 2017 – Silver Commercial/TV Video :30 or Less
We are a full service creative marketing agency located in beautiful downtown Bowling Green, KY.
Sublime Media Group was founded in 2011 by Jon Doss and Austin Albany. The business originated as a video production company, in Bowling Green, Kentucky. In 2013, Jon and Austin partnered with Website Developer Ross Brown and started creating websites. The award-winning creative team at Sublime Media Group is capable of producing video and web projects of all sizes. SMG has worked with local, regional, and national level clients.
The services page has a full list of what Sublime Media Group offers. If you have a question or would like to inquire about an upcoming project, please fill out the form below.